Our Name “Provident”
The word “provident” comes from the Latin word providens which means: providing for future needs: careful and sensible; marked by sound judgment; exercising foresight in the management of one’s affairs or resources.
We cannot think of one single word to better express how and why we exist; to serve our clients, friends and neighbors in bringing confidence to their lives with their financial affairs.
Our purpose is financial confidence for our clients, so they can live a future that’s bigger than their past.
Our Core Values and Beliefs
- Fiduciary – We honor our Fiduciary Standards
- Commitment – To our clients and to each other, to go above and beyond in helping others reach their American Dream
- Innovation – Innovation in service, technology, client experience, knowledge and planning
- We will do what is right regardless of the cost
- We strive to honor God in all that we do